Last Hard Week Before Taper

After last week being a recovery week my muscles, as well as my head, were back in the game today. I looked forward to today's workouts (5M interval morning run, noon bike intervals for :45 with brick run :15) and afterwards felt great. I also felt like I didn't lose anything with the lighter activity last week. I felt stronger today than I did at the end of the last interval run and bike. It's weird how that works with rest.

My new Wheelbuilder disc wheelcovers should be arriving tomorrow. The Fed Ex Web site shows them in Fort Worth this afternoon. There's a time trial tomorrow night if I get the covers in and on the bike in time. I could see if they make a difference. We're not supposed to get close to 100 degrees tomorrow so it may not be that bad.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home