Pho Soup is in the Belly

It's Pho Soup Friday and the #2, Brisket Pho with a cafe Sua Da has been acquired and it's in my belly.

The weather forecast has changed again with a lot more rain (50%) in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday. There's something about me registering for a race and then unGodly conditions prevail for the race. 103 degrees, been there, 30 mph winds during a 20-miler, done that, torrential downpour and flooding enough to cause cancellation, uh, yeah. Even ice during the marathon. So I go in wanting ideal conditions but know that it may be brutal. I'm up for anything except cancellation. I easily say that in the air conditioned comfort of the office with a belly of pho soup.

The legs felt better this morning than in a long time. Very springy. I wanted to go further than the four miles but cut it off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home