ARGH!

The cold front that was going to bring a high temperature on Sunday of 80 degrees isn't going to impact Central Texas as much as was earlier predicted. 90+ degrees is back in the forecast for Sunday. Argh! That means electrolyte replacement is going to be key.

The taper's going well. It's funny how my legs felt all tingly and fidgety during the taper. The added weight from last week's beer bash at the tailgate party came off. I'm glad UT's game this weekend with OU is in Dallas. Plus, with both teams losing last week, there's less weight, no pun intended, on this game, mentally for me. I'll be in mandatory pre-race meetings and racking my bike during the game.

It looks like I may be cheering for T-Mobile more next year. Two of my favorite riders, George Hincapie and Erik Zabel have recently announced they would ride for the team in 2008.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home