By far, the best run since I started

Tonight was by far, the best run I've experienced since I started this program. None of the gremlin variables raised their ugly heads during the run. The stomach calmed down and was good, knees held out during and after the run, clothing wasn't a problem and the new watch recorded the time...40:10.40 for the 4.5-mile Town Lake Trail loop. Even the Dr Scholls Moleskin Plus worked to correct an irritation in the right arch of the new shoes. I'm not close to being a gazelle but it's an improvement (8:53/mile) over my previous comfortable pace of 9:15/mile. And that's even with stopping and giving directions to some tourists to the where the bats can be seen at the bat bridge. Cool!

Maybe there's something to the weights I inserted into the program, as I lifted last night. I also ate lunch this time which helped the stamina.

tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home