Last run before Sunday's Motive half marathon

The temperature Sunday morning is expected to be around forty degrees. For me that's a little cold as the sun will just be rising and there will be little warmth until well into the 13.1 mile stretch. Tonight I went out at sunset to get acclimated and to try out my long tights. The 25-mph winds had calmed down from the other day so that was nice. The tights worked well so I'll wear them Sunday morning.

My MP3 player is also on track for Sunday. I had loaded it up with three hours worth of music, but as noted in another post, it was having problems due it's cheap software. It's an SD card reader MP3 player that retails for $16. The benefit is it's size. It's not much larger than the SD card itself. iTunes allowed me to remove the tracks and standardize the format so all the tracks play.

Tonight, I wanted to taper off and run between three and five miles. I chose my Shoal Creek south route from the office. It ended up 4.86 miles.

Run Data
Mileage: 4.86 miles
Time: 46:40
Pace: 9:30 miles/min
AHR: not measured
Running Map: Shoal Creek South from 42nd street

What I'm Reading: Jeff Galloway's Count Down information
Motive Race Day Information

tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home