Easy Run Sunday

With the termperature at 83 degrees, it should feel comfortable compared to the above 100 temps back in August, but it doesn't feel cool outside. Humidity at 62%, a 11-mph wind out of the south and 83 degrees, I sweat like a pig today but that's good. I did a slow run for six-miles down the Mopac feeder to the Veloway and then over to complete the six at the Bowie High School track.

I felt much better when I got on the scale when I got back...159 pounds, though most of the loss was probably water weight. I did run the six-miles in 1:07:24 so there was some fat burning going on as well. The only problem came at mile five with a side stitch that eventually went away with some stretching. This was probably due to running too soon after eating waffles.

I found out the MP3 player still had track number information on a few songs so I'll be spending the afternoon cleaning that up to get ready for next weekend.

tags: ,

Map of the Run

1 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the moment your journey began, toward each goal you have set for yourself, you have shown commitment, determination, perseverance (even in 103 degree Texas heat!)and ongoing success. The challenges you have faced and overcome - all tell me "Failure is not an option". Wishing you a great #3 race in the ADC and onward to #7!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home