Race2Replace & Taper Week

It's taper week before the Capital of Texas Triathlon next Monday. This week is a the same 'ol workouts, but for less time. It's also motivation week to try and get psyched for the race. So as I'm spinning I'm listening to a lot of podcasts on transitions, tips and techniques, interviews with racers, etc. I finally got my proxy server to cooperate with iTunes so a whole other world just opened back up. I'm a year behind on the Race2Replace - Discovery Channel series showing the Team Discovery Cycling Team. That's ok, it's great motivational material for this week. Nineteen episodes are online so that should keep me busy until the end of the week.

I ordered a new cassette for Salsa Verde from Nashbar.com. As the CapTexTri Olympic distance course won't have any monster hills on it, I opted for the 12-21 (12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21t).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home