Personal Bike TT Done

My own bike time trial ridden on the Run-Far course is done and I'm a little disappointed. The time was the best so far but didn't break 20 mph. As the swim improved so much with so little swimming and so did the run with so little running over the winter, I thought sure the bike would be the most improved. I spent most of my time in the weight room and on the trainer. But as my post last week pointed out, changes are slow to come. It may be another year before I realize 20 mph on that course. There's an actual TT next Tuesday so we'll see if the time hits 20mph.

I warmed up on the veloway for about 2 laps (6.2 miles) and the wildflowers were incredible. The cacti were blooming, and I counted about ten different variety of wildflower. Cardinals flying past and bunnies running in the distance. It's definitely still spring.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home