Monday bleh, Tuesday bleh

Yes, I know exactly why I felt bleh this morning. See, for the last four days I've been trying to score a sweet upgrade for PSB. Either a carbon fork or a set of aero wheels. Last night's auction closed at 10:45, which then cut short my total hours of sleep. No way was I going to be able to wake at 4:00 this morning. Bleh for missing out on Bontrager rear wheel by a buck and then losing two hours of sleep.

I've also noticed that I've become stiffer the last week or so. I better add the yoga back into the program or it's going to be rough getting going in the mornings. I ditched the Fitday daily diet entries. It was taking too much time to enter the data and I found a simpler way to maintain the weight. I've been keeping the weight up just by adding an additional feeding for every workout of 500 calories. So my morning runs that were five miles, and starting today six miles, comes to one feeding. If I cycle or swim that day, then another feeding.

tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home