No Bees, Just Fish

Today included a 1600 meter swim at Stacy Pool for an hour. No bees today, just a lot of fish. There were four to five swimmers per lane of lap swimming. With all of the fish, it created some wave turbulence which I had to get used to. I found out when I could sense a fish on the other side approaching, I needed to breath from the other side. I also found out I hate, hate swimming next to the edge of the pool. I didn't want to run into the other swimmers in my lane so I stuck to the right of the lane and brushed the edge.

The water was a little cooler today. It was 85 degrees the other day. It felt about ten degrees cooler today which was very comfortable. I skipped flip turn practice as it was just too crowded. I experienced a calf cramp about the 18th lap but it seemed to work itself out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home