As We Age At Some Point We Should Not Jump Off Of Second Story Party Boats

Yeah.

That was Sunday and as soon as I did it, it felt like my right leg was pulled away from the hip. Ouch! It wasn't like I was trying He Chong the dive or anything. It just shows that as we age body parts work differently than they did before.

With the hip business going on, I tried to run on Tuesday and got about 20 feet before turning around, went back into the house and grabbed my swim gear. Outside of no runs, all the other workouts have been the same.

The neighborhood pool has been filthy the last two Tuesdays, which is the day after the cleaning, so I don't know who's dropping the ball there. I couldn't even get into the pool this morning as my access card wouldn't work. Maybe they cut my access for complaining about the filth. I might have to go to plan b and swim at another pool for the rest of the season.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home