Sidelined

A stomach virus sidelined me for a couple of days. It was either that or something I ate Monday or Tuesday. Abdominal cramps and fever prevented me from doing anything but sleeping. Although I can still feel it in my lower back, I think I'll be able to get in a short run or bike this evening.

Later today, I'll have Tour de Cure Poll #3 up for voting. It'll cover the Tour de Cure outfit I'll be wearing race day, May 21.

Update - I went to Pho Thai Son today for lunch and ordered a bowl of Brisket Pho Soup. Ahhhhhh. there's nothing like Pho Soup to put the yin and yang back into balance. Just like grandma's chicken soup, this is the best thing when your body is out-of-whack. Fever, chills, and stomach cramps are gone and it's time to get back to training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home