What Was I Thinking?

Just a few days after posting the "It's Been a Year" commentary I have done a reversal of thought. Runtex published an article describing this fall's Distance Challenge proposed lineup. I had planned to scrap the marathon in February to run the River City 10-Miler in March. However, with the new lineup, the River City 10-Miler has been included as one of the Distance Challenge events, and scheduled for the fall. In addition, it looks like there will be new routes and sponsors which may improve the experience. So now I'm torn whether to do the Distance Challenge or not. To do a marathon or not. Except for the IBM 10K and the marathon, I wanted to run most of the events.

Dilloman is going to happen in September. The Austin TriAthletes posted the registration information the other day and it's scheduled for September 10. I signed up so Dilloman is the only one scheduled at this point until I figure out what to do in the fall and spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home