OK, So Here's Another

I just got through posting about the VitaMinder this morning and I have another one for ya. While I could call myself a tri-geek, I'm really not a geek, in the sense of the word, anymore. At one time, I went through all of the salivating for every technology announcement with eager anticipation and then had to have the gizmo, the software, the doo-dad. Now I'm a little more hesitant to buy something. OK, I'm very hesitant to rush out and purchase something. However, when something as cool as the VitaMinder came around, I had to lay down some cash. Say around $8.00.

I refrained from purchasing a Garmin GPS watch. I saw several of the elite runners wearing them and I've always felt different with my Timex Ironman watch and next to it my Polar heart rate monitor watch. One for splits. One for HR. Oh well, it worked even though it probably looked goofy having both on one arm side-by-side. Well how about something that could replace your expensive Garmin? Today, I went to input my hills run up Mount Bonnell using MapMyRun and found the elevation feature's working. Click and a full elevation profile appears with all the data. Incredible. No need for a Garmin, at least not today.

I also updated the cycling commute map from home to work. And the elevation said..., "370 foot descent to mile 10 and then a 208 foot climb to work at mile 14.25." Very cool tools for triathletes, cyclists, runners and anybody that's just curious about the stats going from Point A to Point B.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2007 8:11 AM, Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

Ellsworth rented, please, he http://dupa.pl requested.. By all means! http://onet.pl Both men felt an anxious yawning in the region of the appetite, and a yearning moisture wetted their tongues.. You can put it on while I'm getting ready. http://fdas.pl. This missive confronted him: MR.. The dream is then a sign of pregnancy.. An' I don't want no one-hoss bonnet neither.. In this respect there seems a surprising compensation in human life.. The congressman from our district, General Fulghum, assured me some days ago that he would use his influence to get my book published at an early date.. Buller, you get in and make yourself comfortable.. Cobb's story, The Smart Aleck. ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home